Charlies' Great Traditional Italian Shaving Range (Perth)

Greenpike

So my power is back on for the first time since early yesterday morning when transformers blew up all over the city. So it was a day that started with a cold shower followed by a cold shave. I am not reviewing the experience... let us just say that warm water is required IMHO. I also now have a fridge full of very suspect meat cooling again. Because of all this I missed meeting @Cris as I spent my time avoiding home. One of the places I visited was Charlies in Morley, a rather famous Italian deli and supermarket - http://www.charlies.com.au/. Please note I am not affiliated at all with Charlies and this was my first visit. I also apologize if I am mentioning something everyone but me already knew about.

Low and behold... they have a very different shaving section to anywhere else I've seen in Perth:
20170112_155114.jpg

Firstly, Proraso 150ml cream tubes are $8.95. Secondly, the full range of Malizia is there if you've fallen in love with the scent like I have. I have roll-on deodorant, spray-on deodorant, shampoo, and the EDT! They similarly have the full range of Felce Azzura! Pino Silvestre After Shave AND EDT? Yep. Omega brushes and soap? Yep. The range of mens talcs was too much to even fit in the screen.

Not everything was cheaper than Shaver Shop but I am in love. Will review everything in the fullness of time in SOTD.

Last edited:
Looks great and not far from the airport either for visitors ...

It's no Charlie's but it's also not the mean guy in Picadilly Arcade.

Basic starting stuff just a notch up from ShaverShop. Lots of Muhle stuff- brushes, R89, straights from the window.

Guys Grooming, Hay Street. Opposite His Maj in the CBD.