Cheap ol face scraper

MrPeanut

Grand Society
Anyone out there have anyknowledge and ideas for a cheap little red razor?
My son (3) over the last few months has taken interest and wont let go of the fact he doesnt have a razor of his own to shave with, ive tried the old popstick trick, apparently doesnt cut it and it has to be red apparently.
So for one of his presents he wants his own kit, ive got a cheap brush but after some idea of what he can pretend/face scrape next to me with while i do my routine.
I dont know if anyones tried to paint some old tech and if itd stick maybe?

Cheers

Kid will likely end up with more of a beard to shave than myself by the time he hits puberty then😆
Bad news there, I'm afraid, shaving does not (contrary to popular belief) make your beard grow faster. Probably a good thing when all's said and done, otherwise a lot of us would look like werewolves if we skipped a day... :eek:

Look on ebay for toy razors.

bf69f1c5005b7c6a4a44537e1e94b49a.jpg

il_fullxfull.342527116.jpg

s-l400.jpg

Whatever you decide on, it looks like you're setting a much better example them my old man did me. I love my dad to bits, but he pretty much left me to my own devices when it came to shaving. He was an early adopter of the Trac, and was quite happy to use the canned gunk instead of soap.

Fortunately, by the time I started shaving, there was still an old Gillette TTO in the house (I'm reasonably sure now that it must have been a flare tip Super Speed), and an aunt gave me a Kent brush and Yardley soap. (No faulting her taste. :cool:) I later bought myself one of those black-handle Gillette adjustables, which I used for many years until someone in Amsterdam decided he wanted it more.

Whatever you decide on, it looks like you're setting a much better example them my old man did me. I love my dad to bits, but he pretty much left me to my own devices when it came to shaving. He was an early adopter of the Trac, and was quite happy to use the canned gunk instead of soap.

Fortunately, by the time I started shaving, there was still an old Gillette TTO in the house (I'm reasonably sure now that it must have been a flare tip Super Speed), and an aunt gave me a Kent brush and Yardley soap. (No faulting her taste. :cool:) I later bought myself one of those black-handle Gillette adjustables, which I used for many years until someone in Amsterdam decided he wanted it more.
Yeah my dad was the same, had to learn between my mother and uncle. Thankfully youtube was about as well haha
Not a bad start at least, got some decent soap instead of a can from your aunt