Check in from ADL

Leonidas

Greetings gents, gentlemen, landed gentry, bogans, chicken farmers, menth heads, museum curators, hoarders, obsessive compulsives, tightarses, balcony sitters, straights (smiling or frowning), kamisori ninjas, experts, novices, new wave artisans, tallow hunters, arko lovers, grand masons, stone masons (honers), and secret dress wearers. You may fit into one or more categories. :D

I salute you all and Im glad to be amongst fellow shavegeek brethren. :cool:

Im a long time traditional wet shaver (from around 2006). Im pretty much set on my tools but look forward to getting involved in some of the discussions around these parts.

Greetings gents, gentlemen, landed gentry, bogans, chicken farmers, menth heads, museum curators, hoarders, obsessive compulsives, tightarses, balcony sitters, straights (smiling or frowning), kamisori ninjas, experts, novices, new wave artisans, tallow hunters, arko lovers, grand masons, stone masons (honers), and secret dress wearers. You may fit into one or more categories. :D

I salute you all and Im glad to be amongst fellow shavegeek brethren. :cool:

Im a long time traditional wet shaver (from around 2006). Im pretty much set on my tools but look forward to getting involved in some of the discussions around these parts.

I resemble that remark!

Welcome mate - so which apply to you?

Haha, Im sure a few have applied to me at some point or another but at this point in time, it's probably hoarder. It's been a few years since I've bought anything shaving related purely because I won't get through what I already have in my lifetime.

P.S. Great collection of razors you have from what Ive seen. (y)

I resemble that remark!

Welcome mate - so which apply to you?

Last edited:
Haha, Im sure a few have applied to me at some point or another but at this point in time, it's probably hoarder. It's been a few years since I've bought anything shaving related purely because I won't get through what I already have in my lifetime.

P.S. Great collection of razors you have from what Ive seen. (y)

Thanks mate