CBR Christmas Meet Up - 24 November!

Its not a Canberra meetup. It’s a “meet the Wolfman” meetup...

Has @Mark1966 placed his name on the list yet?

Great shot @Nico ! Really captures the afternoon ...

Wolfman Razors are a regular feature here @tim33z - nothing to get excited about mate ;)

I am perhaps more upset by this news than I should be.

Well as the winner of the prize you are going to have to come to terms with the lack of attractive included! Congrats and enjoy your hour on the paddle boat!

The WR2 is having a blast at the Canberra meet. :)

94531-B1-F-0-D0-D-48-DA-BD7-E-49-E0222-ACF3-F.jpg
A great time spent with @Mark1966, @mark123abc0, @Nico & @lerenau. A real shame the others couldn't make it as we're thinking of you @tullfan in your time of grief... Walked away with some generous gear courtesy of Mark & Nico so plenty to keep me busy these next few shaves :) Very happy to finally see the famous Wolfman WR2 in person and I know what I'll be saving my $$$ for in 2020 as its a real stunner and fits wonderfully in the hand!

A great time spent with @Mark1966, @mark123abc0, @Nico & @lerenau. A real shame the others couldn't make it as we're thinking of you @tullfan in your time of grief... Walked away with some generous gear courtesy of Mark & Nico so plenty to keep me busy these next few shaves :) Very happy to finally see the famous Wolfman WR2 in person and I know what I'll be saving my $$$ for in 2020 as its a real stunner and fits wonderfully in the hand!

Likewise great to see everyone - although I think that we will need to workshop the time and location for the next meeting. Maybe get a facilitator in to lead a brainstorming session, commission a survey of stakeholder needs, engage a consultant to undertake a security analysis and give consideration as to whether a "PV" is needed to attend. What do you all think?

To be clear - it was not so much my generosity as much as the contributors to the Traveling Box - thanks to all that made this possible!

Sorry to have missed it-
I’m still working on clearing out a house.

Likewise great to see everyone - although I think that we will need to workshop the time and location for the next meeting. Maybe get a facilitator in to lead a brainstorming session, commission a survey of stakeholder needs, engage a consultant to undertake a security analysis and give consideration as to whether a "PV" is needed to attend. What do you all think?

To be clear - it was not so much my generosity as much as the contributors to the Traveling Box - thanks to all that made this possible!
Well said Mark, many thanks to the generous members that donated to the Travel Box (y)

Sorry to have missed it-
I’m still working on clearing out a house.

Did miss you mate - you would have been the icing on the cake!

Did miss you mate - you would have been the icing on the cake!
I had hoped I was going to make it, unfortunately the cleaning out of my folks house is finally starting to look like I’m making progress and I have been at it since the wee hours of the morning, few more hours and a meeting with an agent and we can move on with life.