Close Shave for Bald As

Pbgoose

Just got off the phone from @bald as . He had a severe heart attack at 6am this morning and nearly logged out permanently from P&C. Fortunately they were able to get an ambulance there promptly and by 7:15am they had bald as fitted up with another 4 stents to add to his collection. He will be recovering in hospital for a few days before they let him go home. He is still a bit sore but I was surprised at how much cheek he still had so soon after a major heart attack. Hopefully a good sign.
Just thought the P&C community would want to know as @bald as has been a valued member for a number of years (despite any proclivity towards Arko).:) I'll give an update in a couple of days unless @bald as recommences broadcast first.
I'm assuming this is the appropriate place for this thread @Mark1966 ?
I'm guessing this thread would also serve for anyone wanting to leave messages for @bald as for when he's well enough to log back on. Or of course PM.

Last edited:
@bald as get well soon and give us a huge thumbs up buddy, my father has five stents in total and I can fully understand how you feel.

giphy.gif

WOW, that doesn't sound like the way you plan to start the day!

Glad you are still around to read these messages @bald as - best wishes for a quick recovery.

Thanks too @Pbgoose for letting us know

Not what I had in mind when I saw the title.

Get well soon mate.

@bald as
Wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back to your straights and home made soap...and non-shaving stuff too I suppose :D

But seriously, it's these situations that really show us just how precious our time is...Enjoy it where it counts :)

Speedy recovery mate.