Colorado Wallet

JugV2

Simply boring.
Colorado is probably the best and most endurable wallet I have ever owned.

My current one I have had for six years.

If you want a good wallet - try a Colorado.

ProTip - don't put coins in it, and avoid carrying it in your back pocket. It just stretches and damages the shape and texture of the leather. I have never had mine in my back pocket or carried coins or overloaded the cards and it has retained its perfect shape.

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
I only just replaced my last wallet which was a Billabong Suede wallet. It lasted me over 10 years.

The replacement was a black Leather wallet made by Billabong. It is still breaking in but I like it. Cost was under $45.

JugV2

Simply boring.
Mates have the Billabongs and swear by them.

IIRC mine cost around $145, but I didn't pay for it, a girlfriend at the time bought it for me.

I much prefer a leather wallet to velcro and nylon.

JugV2

Simply boring.
In other news, I read somewhere that Colorado have gone into receivership.

Such a shame, they made good quality gear but I guess making them so they last forever doesn't really generate much return sales.

Yeah. I read that too.
Was a pain that there wasn't any stores within the inner city - had to trek a little bit. Good clothes (when on sale - otherwise kinda pricey). Especially the shoes though - they lasted ages.

had a pierre cardin wallet that lasted forever until I lost it. Got a country road wallet after that, had that for 5-6 years and just has minor wear.

I have a Colorado I got on sale last year, it looks nice but the coin pocket stitching has come undone. I should have followed JugV2s tip and not put coins in it.

Pjotr

Cultured Philistine
2016 Sabbatical
Mandarina Duck. Hideously expensive but incredible quality. I was in shock when told the price and by the time I came to it was wrapped and the credit card credited. I've had it for near on a decade, not a stitch out of place, lining perfect and leather as good as new. I once gave a coat of dubbin after it had been through the wash a few times but that's about it.