COVID-19 jokes/funny memes/pics/videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so much a joke as a reflection.

It was about a month ago today that I left Rotterdam to travel back home early ...

uCUZvLYm.jpg

... as the conference I was planning to attend was cancelled by some virus that was starting to get some attention.

The high point of the trip was being upgraded to PE on the SIN - MEL leg -

Tb10bmGm.jpg
VjF3tNym.jpg

Certainly my last international trip for a while and almost the last trip I did pre travel bans.

How much has changed in that month since? It seems like a whole different work we are in now.

The Queen is so helpful wearing a green screen during her important speeches -

Ain't the internet a wonderful thing!

Well friends, I'm in the hospital😩! Today was not supposed to happen. And just after spending the last few weeks being cooped up inside with the corona quarantine😷. I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in years, and for good reason!!!!! Well it turned out to be not such a great decision.....
I got on the horse and started out slowly, but then we went a little faster; before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and I fell off, but my foot got caught in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It just wouldn't stop. I was scared to death!!!!!
Thankfully the manager at Woolies came out and unplugged the machine. He actually had the nerve to take the rest of my change so I wouldn't try to ride the Elephant...
How many of you actually read what I wrote? If you did, copy and paste for someone else to get a laugh! People need to laugh more, quit being so negative in life.... lol - Have a great day and celebrate being alive! And stay home to CRUSH Corona!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.