Damn Funny Post

If anyone is after a laugh on a Tuesday arvo, take a look at this Reddit post and read the comments!

The one from CosmoBarber and subsequent replies got me best! Sorry Werribee line passengers for the unexpected outburst!!!

Hey @tim33z, that Wolf_tech chap was way into the armpits as well as feet and toes but then he says he's single - for a pretty good reason me thinks....It was a good chuckle....🤓🤓🤓

Woof_tex has a very interesting post history. Balding, prostate problem, 50+ year old looking for tips on dating sites, pubic topiary and hiring prostitutes.

I've said it before Reddit is a weird place.

Woof_tex has a very interesting post history. Balding, prostate problem, 50+ year old looking for tips on dating sites, pubic topiary and hiring prostitutes.

... and I think that THIS wins a prize for the weirdest post here on P&C!

I daren't ask if 'pubic topiary' is really a thing - and I'm CERTAINLY not going to Google it ...

What's weird about that? Seems to all hang together to me... :LOL:

daren't ask if 'pubic topiary' is really a thing
The generally accepted term is manscaping. Its just that PT has a much funnier connotation.

CERTAINLY not going to Google it ...
funny story- when my wife was doing her Master's she had to write an assignment on cross cultural counseling. They were looking at people from Brazil. So she googled "Brazillian culture" and got quite a surprise.

... and I think that THIS wins a prize for the weirdest post here on P&C!

I daren't ask if 'pubic topiary' is really a thing - and I'm CERTAINLY not going to Google it ...
As if you don't already know. You live in Canberra after all.