Dapper rides for the dapper dudes?

I'm sorry, someone has to say it, didn you swap I have/The Wife has in that post?
I have a 2004 Mini Cooper S, and a 2008 Buell 1125R. Love both of them to bits!

The Wife has a 2004 Cagiva Raptor (all the beauty of an MV Agusta with a Suzuki TL1000 engine!), and a 2013 FJ Cruiser. She loves both of them to bits too!

James

Nice bikes eggbert do you still own them all?
my current ride is a 2007 Honda 919 I pick it up for $5000 with 5800 kms on the clock
but had to replace the slip on,s as the old owner had ripped the baffles out and thrown them away (the f--- head)
its a great to ride to work.
Unfortunately not, that was just my bike history.

All I have now is the scooter. Well, in theory I do still own the vfr400 but the last time I saw that was 10 years ago in my neighbours garage in England.

Well as I'm a young fella, when I got my licence I bought a Nissan 180sx spent 25k in mods and took it to the local drifts on a regular occurrence. Sold it a few years later for next to nothing then bought a s15 200sx, stupidly went down the same path and quickly realised cars were sending me broke in a big way. Not to mention my sport bike addiction.
Got rid of it all and now I drive a company car being a Holden Collarado 4x4. Great car as I can put the dogs in the canopy and get free petrol and maintenance. I'll never buy a car again if I can help it.

Looks cool, but uncomfortable.
The photo with the guy riding it makes it look horribly set up. His knees are near his armpits and this seems are stretched right out.