DAR Darwin Stirling Meetup

astinus4

2020 Charity Auction Winner
@eggbert @Holiday @revhed

Sounds like there‘s plenty of interest in a Top End Stirling group buy. Jeff, when do the Hellenics return?

Also wondering if our Nhulunbuy based member @Errol is interested in getting hold of some Stirling?

@Errol if you are in Darwin and want to catch up let us know.

@astinus4 I am in Adelaide for 2 weeks, will check on our Hellenic brethren when I return.

Ok @eggbert @Holiday @revhed
@Lurkers x 2
Looking forward to the next Darwin meetup at Kalidonis taverna this Thursday @ 12.30
I haven’t had any Greek cuisine since the last meetup, so I don’t think I can contain my cravings much longer!

I'll be bringing along some goodies (and not so goodies) to PIF
YMMV though :)
pZyhI13.jpg

I'll be bringing along some goodies (and not so goodies) to PIF
YMMV though :)
pZyhI13.jpg
If you are bringing toilet pucks along with you, I don't think I can come.
In other news, got a new job offer today and am going to hand in my notice tomorrow, so Thurs will be a bit of a celebration.

I should include some Derby's as well, to be sure to be sure :)

If you are bringing toilet pucks along with you, I don't think I can come.
In other news, got a new job offer today and am going to hand in my notice tomorrow, so Thurs will be a bit of a celebration.

Great news!

Regarding ARKO, I’ve (accidentally) managed to make it somewhat palatable by just keeping the stick open to the elements for months. It’s basically scentless now

I would class the vintage Sears as single use disposable. Single pass that is not single shave. :(

No thank you, I’ve already got 278 blades of Voskhods in my den and I don’t need any more blades, I’ve got heaps of blades to last me at least 55 more years of shaving.

Pretty sure @alfredus has many more Vokshods than that. Wouldn’t you like to be king of the hill?

I’ve double checked my total blades count in my den with DE, SE and GEM is 5782.... oops... trouble is, I won’t be able to live up to 162 years old..

I thought immortality was Voldemort’s speciality?