DE blade sampler packs for new members

Lifes a Peach

...or a mango. But definitely a fruit.
2016 Sabbatical
Charity Auction Team
A few of the Melbourne guys plus one expat currently residing in Adelaide have kindly donated a stash of their DE blades to give to members who are new to the wet shaving game.

Most of the seasoned guys have been through that phase of working out which blades work best for them before buying blades in bulk qualities.

Currently the vault contains a wide variety of blades in mixed quantities.

Send me a PM with your name and address and a preference for the blade that you would like to try. I'll send you 5 different packs to sink your teeth into.

OrdWnHl.jpg

Ditto that! Top idea fellas. [emoji106]

Haven't yet had a chance to thank @Lifes a Peach and all of the other guys for the sample pack I received! Haven;t had a chance to try any of the blades yet but probably gonna slip a Personna Lab Blue in the DE89 in the morning and see how I go. Based upon what I have heard about them I foresee an order for some in the near future LOL. Got a few different Razors on the way as well so will be a good chance to try some different blades out with some different razors and see what works for me.

Wish I'd known you were going this before I went away on holiday. I gave away my entire stash of modern blades.
This would have been a much better way to dispose of them.

Fantastic idea. As a noob I don't even know what blades to consider ... As being new to this forum - also don't even know how to PM lol. Help?

Just go to the top of the page, click on Lifes A Peach under his picture - there will be a pop up and then hit Start a Conversation...

Update to the blade bank.

There has been a quite a few sampler packs sent out to new members and some generous donations. My thanks to the guys who have contributed. Voskhod, Personna Blue Lab and Gillette have been popular requests.

gHIaBlT.jpg

Blade bank updated after a few comings and goings. New to the list are Dorco Prime Platinum blades, which are currently being reviewed. Voskhod and Polsilver blades are a popular request.

Thanks to everyone for making this a successful initiative for our members (y) Hope that we're helping new members in their search for that holy grail blade.

AZJnnDz.png

Blade bank updated thanks to a very generous member from NSW :)

Voskhod, Gillette Platinum, and Personna Lab Blue blades have been replenished. New to the bank are German made Schick Premium's.

9GgmyT7.png

I'm pretty keen to try Perma sharp, so if anyone what's to trade a few for some Personna blue, pm me