Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Dear Santa

Let's pretend for a moment that a) you exist b) you give the requested present and c) I have somehow made it onto the 'nice' list this year.

On that basis I would like a NOS vintage butterscotch Simpson Chubby One for Christmas please (see, I asked nicely!)

You know I have coveted one since another Aussie resident on another forum picked up one I didn't see on eBay a few years back for $65 (?) and even when I offered him a LOT more he would not sell it to me.

What is everybody else here fantasising will appear on Christmas Day?

Universal legal and social immunity, so someone can finally sort out the mess this world currently finds itself in with impunity.
What else did you expect from someone that sits in the middle of a triangle made by Gandhi, Nelson Mandela and The Dahli Lama upon the www.politicalcompass.org?

WOW, I obviously was not anywhere near imaginative enough!

Keep them coming folks ...

I would actually love a red tip or 40s super speed, no idea why but ive bought 3 of each over the years and every one of them has been lost in shipping..
They are just razors I’m not meant to own clearly.. maybe Santa’s magic could get them to me... assuming he doesn’t use auspost

It would be nice if the crazies in power don't lead us to another war...
Why do you set yourself up for disappointment?

Dear Santa.... I want @Mark1966 Darwin original razor and all his Vintage Wilkinson Sword double edge blades, and No more Polsilver thank you :happy:;)(y)
I can vouch for the quality of marks swords, they are great flipping blades

Last edited by a moderator:
Good choice, if cars where sex the DB5 would be it.

Next year would you like a mechanics gift card?
Oh come on!
Toyota 2000GT
- hand made chassis/body entirely from aluminium, with a polished metal finish.
- 5 litre V12 Toyota Century driveline, built by the Yamaha division to handle twin charging.

First genuine Japanese supercar and iirc the only one to make the grade as a Bond car!

A new back would be nice
Mate, you know what new means these days...
You ok with a made in China back?
Means there will be no post sales support or warranty, will have fitment issues, be made out of questionable material, not meet Auatralian standards and probably will snap in half after moderate use.