Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
So what is 'Santa' bringing you this December?

Grabbed a 300 mL bottle of 4711 for $29.99 from Chemist Warehouse. Holy crap this stuff smells good!
They sell that here!!! Used to get bombarded with 4711 - echt Kölnisch Wasser adds as a kid :LOL:

Grabbed a 300 mL bottle of 4711 for $29.99 from Chemist Warehouse. Holy crap this stuff smells good!
They sell that here!!! Used to get bombarded with 4711 - echt Kölnisch Wasser adds as a kid :LOL:
Thought it was only available in 1,2,4,800ml sizes ?
Also, there's an ice version, perfect for Summer.
I think I've ordered both during the recent sales.

Feather A2-DS2 NIB

Alcolado Glacial 500ml

CRSW Savon 1, Vie Long white horse hair and a cased Gillette Slim as a part of a trade with @MrT today.
Is great when we both have new toys to play with, ahem, acquire shave implements to experiment with.

MBUmQBt.jpg

RWtx9rl.jpg

Wow that's Christmas come early. The two extremes of brush sizes. You'd think they'd do the right thing and pack the Wee Scot in a match box sized box just to hammer the point home. The Wee is a great brush. Literally understated and with the engraved Simpson signature, no need for those 'orrible transfer stickers that all those brush sads whinge about when they inevitably fall off. Have fun. I've wrapped a couple of o-rings round the bottom section to increase the grip a bit. Looks damn sexy too.

Beautiful CH-2 @Lifes a Peach hope you enjoy! I just can't picture the Wee Scott and me - can you imagine it in my paws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wow that's Christmas come early. The two extremes of brush sizes. You'd think they'd do the right thing and pack the Wee Scot in a match box sized box just to hammer the point home. The Wee is a great brush. Literally understated and with the engraved Simpson signature, no need for those 'orrible transfer stickers that all those brush sads whinge about when they inevitably fall off. Have fun. I've wrapped a couple of o-rings round the bottom section to increase the grip a bit. Looks damn sexy too.

Agree with everything you say. It's an extraordinary little beast. I've gotten over how well it lathers but I'm still dumbstruck by how much lather it can ooze out. 3-4 passes shouldn't be a problem.

Beautiful CH-2 @Lifes a Peach hope you enjoy! I just can't picture the Wee Scott and me - can you imagine it in my paws :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks :) I've had the pleasure of using the Super Badger version, which feels denser. Any tips you can pass on for this monster would be appreciated. Your large hands gripping that little brush does make me wonder but I'm sure you can do it.

Agree with everything you say. It's an extraordinary little beast. I've gotten over how well it lathers but I'm still dumbstruck by how much lather it can ooze out. 3-4 passes shouldn't be a problem.
What a salesman. Guess what I ordered today?
....in my defence I have always been curious, and I do travel a bit with work. So a Wee Scot was in my destiny.

What a salesman. Guess what I ordered today?
....in my defence I have always been curious, and I do travel a bit with work. So a Wee Scot was in my destiny.
*despairingly*... mate...

A box with weird markings has arrived.
Strongly suspect there's dickensideher.

I think there is a couple of packages waiting at home, when I finally leave the office and their is a package from @Anthony on the way as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.