Deep Blue Sale - 40% off already discounted watches

Monsta_AU

...can I interest you in some vintage blades?
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Grand Society
Okay, so you can get some seriously nice dive wathes from Deep Blue right now, already discounted and then take another 40% off with code DAD40

master-1000m-automatic-diver-red-bezel-black-dial-2.gif
master-1000m-automatic-diver-black-bezel-blue-sunray-dial-2.gif
master-1000m-automatic-diver-black-bezel-yellow-matte-dial-2.gif

Just to give you an idea, their Master 1000 watch (variations above) with a Seiko NH-35 movement is USD$200 delivered to AU, for currently about AUD$268. A damn bargain for a 1000' WR (330m), multiple colours but a back silicon strap on it, but there are coloured silicon straps and bracelets to suit that also qualify for 40% off.

pvd-sun-diver-military-1k-pvd-case-silicon-strap-3.gif

If you want real depth, the Sun Diver is about USD$250 delivered, Seiko NH-36 Movement (aka 4R36) and a 1000m WR. PVD case too, and cheaper than a Tuna!

I can get 2 watches and two bands into the shipping for USD$50, so it gets cheaper....

Tagging the suspects: @Sxot @vanNek @eggbert @Mong. @stillshunter @borked

I want to like Deep Blue watches especially at the price they are at for the components you get, but there is always something just a little bit off aesthetically that has stopped me buying them.
Half the time I can't even place what that is.
Of the two posted I like the sun diver except for those bits of arrow lume pointing to the middle of the watch. I'm but much of a pvd fan in watches either but that's by the by.

The others I just don't like. The brightness of the bezels or watch faces is just too much for me. Makes them look a bit cheap.

As I said good quality watches but just not for me.

Dunno, I think they are alright. Very SKX-y in feel, but at these prices you are saving significant coin.

The red one above reminds me of the Haigh & Hastings M2 with a red bezel, but half the price of it!

I like the night views of their tritium watches but even discounted they are beyond my price range.

I used to own and liked a bumblebee mako so I'm surprised the yellow one doesn't scream buy me.

So do that have a good Seamaster homage? Must have a look.

I'm so superficial ...

Omega Seamaster or Tag Aquaracer. I'll never own either but beautiful watches

Okay, so you can get some seriously nice dive wathes from Deep Blue right now, already discounted and then take another 40% off with code DAD40

master-1000m-automatic-diver-red-bezel-black-dial-2.gif
master-1000m-automatic-diver-black-bezel-blue-sunray-dial-2.gif
master-1000m-automatic-diver-black-bezel-yellow-matte-dial-2.gif

Just to give you an idea, their Master 1000 watch (variations above) with a Seiko NH-35 movement is USD$200 delivered to AU, for currently about AUD$268. A damn bargain for a 1000' WR (330m), multiple colours but a back silicon strap on it, but there are coloured silicon straps and bracelets to suit that also qualify for 40% off.

pvd-sun-diver-military-1k-pvd-case-silicon-strap-3.gif

If you want real depth, the Sun Diver is about USD$250 delivered, Seiko NH-36 Movement (aka 4R36) and a 1000m WR. PVD case too, and cheaper than a Tuna!

I can get 2 watches and two bands into the shipping for USD$50, so it gets cheaper....

Tagging the suspects: @Sxot @vanNek @eggbert @Mong. @stillshunter @borked

Thanks... but bought a watch just last week. Have to pace myself!
I like the colours, but maybe too simple, or is it they're too chunk? The Sun Diver is where it is at.

Omega Seamaster or Tag Aquaracer. I'll never own either but beautiful watches

A vintage birth year Seamaster - now there is a (potential) goal ...

How do these compare to other watches with the same componentry?

How do these compare to other watches with the same componentry?
Invicta 8926OBs which until recently were available for US$43 on ebay use the same movement as the 1st watches.

The NH36 in the sun diver is reported to be the same as the 4r36 used in Seiko watches like the Monster (SRP*) series of watches.

They are nice bur lack the day & i lack the funds.

New abseil gear just arrived & i just ordered a wet grinder for my knives....

"No half measures......"