Delivery timescales from Canada

no47

Anyone know, or have experience of delivery times from Canada to Aus?
My consignment (Karve) was shipped 27 Sept via Canada Post Small Packet International Air.
I know the post can be woeful, particularly once Ausfarce get their hands on it, just wondering how long it generally takes, and when I need to start chasing it.
Im just looking for ballpark figures...perhaps from those that have ordered before.

ta

Anyone know, or have experience of delivery times from Canada to Aus?
My consignment (Karve) was shipped 27 Sept via Canada Post Small Packet International Air.
I know the post can be woeful, particularly once Ausfarce get their hands on it, just wondering how long it generally takes, and when I need to start chasing it.
Im just looking for ballpark figures...perhaps from those that have ordered before.

ta
From memory my Karve took around 4 weeks to arrive. Saying that I recently order books from Canada and they took 8 weeks :( Hopefully it arrives for you soon as the Karve is a great DE :)

Using Canada Post should be roughly either be 3 or 3 an half weeks shipped to Australia.

However, there a downside problem coming from Canada, if, they don’t use Canadians Post with tracking number. They used Asendia as their shipping provider from Canada to Australia, Asendia doesn’t keep track of details on what going through the shipping process from Canada to Australia which is a real pain in the ass.

I used 17TRACK on my iPhone or laptop to keep all my shipping tracking information details on what’s going on through the shipping process, before, they touched down in Australia after being cleared from Australian Custom vs Australian Post.

Pretty much every Karve package has taken 3 weeks or less. Expect it soon