disappearing act

the_shaving_sailor

2018 Sabbatical
well gentle men I've been bed ridden ever since I got back from my little trip but now I'm afraid its gotten worse for me.

ill be deploying on the 4th of September until the start of next year with frequent stops in Perth.
for everyone who I have razors in my possession I'm trying my hardest to get them completed and sent back out to you, most of them are done just awaiting posting.

so in closing all cleaning and plating services are stopping until I return. I hope to see you all at the first Sydney meet up of the year 2018

Hope you are stronger & better and have a safe journey. Thought something was up when my PM went unanswered.
Will be thinking of you out there bobbing around and expect you'll be gagging at the bit for a refresh of shaving gear by new years.

Good luck out there bud, keep your head down and best behaviour other wise they won't take you anywhere again.

Stay safe mate!

Know what you're being deployed for.
You've my best wishes in success in your deployment mate.
And FFS, get well, you've been sick long enough now :p

stay safe!. I've been sometimes for long time at sea (mi largest was two months on a voyage to Heard and Mcdonald islands) but not nearly as your deployment.
Hope the best for you!