Do you have any 'unpopular' blade opinions?

Hah
Wow. I can't stand Rockwell blades.
I have a 100-pack that I will never use that you're welcome to...
Funny you offer as I've just bought 100 blades from @ J.Mac so thanks. I do have 150+ sample blades to try and I might stock up on more once I find a brand I enjoy. Cheers and happy shaves (y)

All of the non-PPI Russian blades suck!
Voskhod
Sputnik
Rapira (all variants)
Ladas

All blades from India suck except:
Indian blacks
Indian greens
Gillette Wilkinson sword

If it helps I find derby to be perfectly fine blades, different grinds for different kinds.

I grabbed a 100 of the Derby Premium blades (black packet), they are around $12.50 for 100 and for the money gave me 1-2 good shaves per blade.

I grabbed a 100 of the Derby Premium blades (black packet), they are around $12.50 for 100 and for the money gave me 1-2 good shaves per blade.
I’m looking to grab some of the premium next year, I’m still working my way through the standard derby which at 7-10 per hundred just getting 2 shaves from each is still great value

...said the non apex animal!
X2OK0jwl.jpg
They do have other redeeming qualities though.

Ive tried a fair few modern and vintage blades (none of the old carbon steel ones tho) - most are fine for the first few shaves at least. There are a few standouts for me like Feather and Permasharp. The only blade I really truly hate is the Rockwell.:rage: