eBay Postage Madness?

Sxot

Artisan Producer
What's up this persons gullet?

Posts to USA, UK, Canada, Europe, NZ.... but DOESN'T post to the majority of Australia!?

Item location:
Windaroo, Queensland, Australia
Postage Excludes:
Northern Territory, NSW Regional, QLD Far North, QLD Regional, SA Regional, Tasmania, VIC Regional, WA Regional, WA Remote
Posts to:
Australia, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Germany, France, New Zealand

What the hell is wrong with regional Qld????
I'm pretty keen on it and the BIN price is good. I could have it send to my parents in Brisbane but I can't decide if I am annoyed at them for limiting within Aus postage, but sending it OS or not.

Last edited:
After looking at the item I thought you were lucky it would not ship to you :):LOL::D

Kidding of course hope you like it for your collection.

Narr. I'm not going to buy it. I did make an impulse decision to buy but after emailing the vendor and looking in the kitty, thinking about what other things I could use the money on I decided against it...

I've just started the house on the 2016 budget... it's tighter than any before it so purchases from now on in will be well considered.

In my experience, weird shipping restrictions like that are typically the result of a mistake by the seller when they were making the listing. But of course there's always someone who won't ship to a place because he doesn't like the people there or something...