EDC (multitool / knife ++)

Hello P&C getting tired of going to the office kitchen to find no cutlery in drawers and have decided to purchase a Hobo Knife (folding knife, fork, spoon).

Any recommendations?

Hello P&C getting tired of going to the office kitchen to find no cutlery in drawers and have decided to purchase a Hobo Knife (folding knife, fork, spoon).

Any recommendations?
1*0heCltF0jsf2cwQBsitDAw.jpeg

swiss-army-knife-24209737.jpg

Thanks @Gargravarr and @Wilkshire13 for recommendations so far. I should ane of the incentives is to have a razor sharp knife for cutting tomatoes etc: at work and because I cannot stand the butterknife they have in drawers. Tempted to bring them home and sharpen myself but some id10t would cut themselves.

@Wilkshire13 is the KA-BAR Field Spork / Knife combo a hard plastic serrated knife like a lettuce knife? Would be perfect if it was a razor sharp metal blade

Thanks @Gargravarr and @Wilkshire13 for recommendations so far. I should ane of the incentives is to have a razor sharp knife for cutting tomatoes etc: at work and because I cannot stand the butterknife they have in drawers. Tempted to bring them home and sharpen myself but some id10t would cut themselves.

@Wilkshire13 is the KA-BAR Field Spork / Knife combo a hard plastic serrated knife like a lettuce knife? Would be perfect if it was a razor sharp metal blade
If you want a really sharp knife, the one that arrived in my mailbox the other day (see this post) is way sharper than I ever expected. It tree-tops my chest hairs at half an inch with no honing or stropping at all.