Edwin Jaeger DE89

I use one daily, I wouldn't say it was particularly mild, doesn't try to eat your face, I find it is the Goldilocks razor.

I had one a few months after I started wet shaving to use alongside my 34C HD. I couldn’t get as nice a shave with it so on-sold it. That’s my experience only.

Yes, it's mild for sure.
I could also say it's inefficient and the reason is that I can get a better shave with my Rockwell 6S on the lowest (R1 plate) than I ever could with the de89, r89, 34c etc, even though they have blade gaps significantly wider than the R1 setting.

Guys I really appreciate your replied someone today did actually mention I might like the RW 6c or even the 2c

I have used it for months before I got the 6S.

I would say it's mild. Not as mild as the number 3 6S plate though if that helps.

It was a good one to start with, think it cost me 40 dollars maybe.

I find it similar to the Gillette Slim Twist as far as aggression and efficiency go. The EJ89 was my first de and in all honesty I’ve yet to find anything better and believe me, I’ve tried. Happy to post my spare up to you for a try if you like.

I find it similar to the Gillette Slim Twist as far as aggression and efficiency go. The EJ89 was my first de and in all honesty I’ve yet to find anything better and believe me, I’ve tried. Happy to post my spare up to you for a try if you like.
That would be awesome I'll cover postage both ways

I'm gonna reserve on your generous offer @Nightguard at this time see my SOTD I think I 'll go back to the drawing board and maybe rethink on any 2/3 Piece Razor in my case.

@58FB FYI ;)

From Mild shaving rate

Gillette Tech or RazoRock Teck II
Muhle R89 and EJDE89
Merkur 34C (short handle) & 38C (long handle)
Merkur 37C (short handle) & 39C (long handle)
Muhle Rocca (IMHO is very smooth)
Muhle R41

To Very Aggressive shaving rate