Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
In the light of the fine work from @bald as here and @alfredus here, I'm wondering if we need to establish an "Enabler of the Month" award?

AMTC-33-800x800.jpg

They could get a virtual trophy or a prize of something?

What do people think? Any other initial nominees?

Does it count if you are a self enabler who goes through 8 mental hoops to justify something insane...only to be forced to admit to yourself that it never made sense as soon as the website says "order placed - thanks".

Most everyone in same bucket.

@Dale

Not a lot of software. Only 10 years with focused use.

However, have more hardware than I will ever need.

Does it count if you are a self enabler who goes through 8 mental hoops to justify something insane...only to be forced to admit to yourself that it never made sense as soon as the website says "order placed - thanks".

Most definitely!

Most everyone in same bucket.

Truer word never said

You and me both!

In the light of the fine work from @bald as here and @alfredus here, I'm wondering if we need to establish an "Enabler of the Month" award?

AMTC-33-800x800.jpg

They could get a virtual trophy or a prize of something?

What do people think? Any other initial nominees?

Aw Shucks, ar done never won nuttin'
I'd just liken ta tank all 'em wet shavin' peeps who done gone before me .................................... :love:

You and me both!

So it would be a charitable service at this point to offer wholesale Polsilver pricing to liberate you both of those hardware burdens :p

Also, does that mean the one that enabled an entire forum into Polsilvers, to the point they're considered a currency here, is ahem guilty as charged?
Should this be named The Golden Polsilver ? :p

I think that @Blackie must be in the running for an award for this valiant "self-enabling" here - "I could get both! Moisturiser AND a new razor."

Honourable mentions to @lerenau and @alfredus for their support ;)

I think the lot of you deserve this one. This after one year of looking into the rabbit hole that is wet shaving. Oh, there are two vintage gillettes, two soaps and a brush that are not in the photo. Thank you one and all.
1%20year%20in.jpg

Nice start mate ;)

So it would be a charitable service at this point to offer wholesale Polsilver pricing to liberate you both of those hardware burdens :p

Also, does that mean the one that enabled an entire forum into Polsilvers, to the point they're considered a currency here, is ahem guilty as charged?
Should this be named The Golden Polsilver ? :p
@Holiday himself brought enough product to the Darwin meet to be high up the list of enablers. I somehow ended up with two bottles of aftershave and a meishi razor that I wasn't planning on taking home.

PS I have never knowingly had one of @borked's polsilvers in my hands.

I tried to resist, but as soon as I saw the B&M 42 link... well my will to resist folded like a cheap suit. Thanks @tim33z

Now I can say the answer to life the universe and everything is in the post
I've never used B&M:Seville before. But I recently saw it at Beard & Blade and decided to buy the Seville in Excelsior soap+splash.
I've gotta say, the Excelsior base is now one of my favourites. I would call it 'subtly excellent'. It doesn't seem like it's trying too hard to impress you. But the shave is close, gentle, quick, and easy.

@Callum and @tim33z, get on it gentlemen; It's the duck's nuts.

Link here: https://www.beardandblade.com.au/products/barrister-and-mann-seville-excelsior-shaving-soap-113g