Equivalent to Nivea balm?

Director

HI Guys,

I've found that Nivia sensitive after shave is about the right 'style' for my skin type. In contrast I found the Stray Whisker balm to be too oily (yell out if anyone want's a PIF :) ). So what other balms are out there that have the same type of light consistency as Nivia (i.e. non-oily) but with different scents?

Cheers

I'd love to try the stray whisker stuff if the offers still good, I personally really love the natio men's facial moisturiser as a post shave. Really nice IMHO dispite it not being its intended use

HI Guys,

I've found that Nivia sensitive after shave is about the right 'style' for my skin type. In contrast I found the Stray Whisker balm to be too oily (yell out if anyone want's a PIF :) ). So what other balms are out there that have the same type of light consistency as Nivia (i.e. non-oily) but with different scents?

Cheers
Expensive but lasts ages and good with my oily skin = Jabonman Eufros balms

Natio balm is really good if you want something locally.

Myrsol emulsion is my go to after shave balm and I highly recommend it.

BTW I also sent you a small sample of TSW after balm. I filled the small container used by TSW to send samples with some of my tube :D

BTW I also sent you a small sample of TSW after balm. I filled the small container used by TSW to send samples with some of my tube :D
Can't wait to try it, it's been on my list for ages but havnt pulled the trigger

Nivea - easily sourced, is thin, non-oily, but leaves your skin supple enough and just gets the job done - I hear you.

I agree with the above posts recommending Natio. Two options:

- Natio Calming ASB - comes in a larger bottle (has parabens if this bothers you, but doesn't concern me). It has a thinner consistency & spreads easily. Subtle citrus/lemon scent - a nice Spring/Summer ASB.
- Natio Maximum ASB - a slightly thicker consistency than the above, but absorbs very quickly and leaves no oily residue (this one is Paraben Free). You'd think because it was thicker, it would probably leave a more oily residue - but that's not the case. IMO, it has a dryer touch than the Calming ASB. Subtle woody scent - personally prefer it during Autumn/Winter.