Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
OK, I know I'm going to get some stick about this thread, I cannot imagine what @gthomas04 is going to say, but seriously - do you have my user grade Fatboy?

I know that I have some form on "losing" razors but those days have passed. I'm looked in all my usual spots to keep razors and simply cannot find my user grade Fatboy, which I was hoping to take for a run tomorrow, and just wondered on the off chance whether I'd loaned it to somebody?

I know I have NOS and other collectible ones and a bottom dial and a red dot I could use - but I'm not really wanting to!

Found it!

Forgot that there was a travelling DE box I'd put it in :)

OOPS ...

Found it!

OOPS ...
giphy.gif

Found it!

OOPS ...
Please let me know, when to send it back/on...

Please let me know, when to send it back/on...

So do you have it? Do I have anything in it? Maybe this and the Slim and the Schick didn’t go with the others?

Anyway, I have my fatboy

So do you have it? Do I have anything in it? Maybe this and the Slim and the Schick didn’t go with the others?

Anyway, I have my fatboy
I have the box...never opened it...do you want me to check what's in it?

OK, I know I'm going to get some stick about this thread, I cannot imagine what @gthomas04 is going to say, but seriously - do you have my user grade Fatboy?

I know that I have some form on "losing" razors but those days have passed. I'm looked in all my usual spots to keep razors and simply cannot find my user grade Fatboy, which I was hoping to take for a run tomorrow, and just wondered on the off chance whether I'd loaned it to somebody?

I know I have NOS and other collectible ones and a bottom dial and a red dot I could use - but I'm not really wanting to!

Just in case it's gonna go into a junker pile...

https://paste-and-cut.com.au/community/threads/looking-for-a-beat-up-fatboy.6196/

Ummm, should I be offended?

You know if you ever want someone to break in some NOS for you @Mark1966 . #ImHereForYa!

Sure, there are a few zeros in the price though - but they are "nothing" aren't they ...

I have the box...never opened it...do you want me to check what's in it?

I think it would only have my single ring if anything?

It is not that much of a "junker" - but if I get a new one :)

Bloody typical - blame the fat OAP from the deprived end of Sydney. Bloody happy clapping bean counters. :)