Fatip Lo Storto Originale

klinker

... seems to have LOTS of brushes
Has anyone tried the new Fatip slant, either OC orSB or both?

lJpK4Ep.jpg

NuXkH8V.jpg

I often wonder if the slant razor fashion isn't just a result of confirmation bias. Some reviewers have equated them to road graders, but my stubble doesn't grow by the cubic metre and doesn't need that much rinsing to get it out of the way.

Seems to me that (other things being equal, eg. blade angle) the action of a slant razor should be pretty much the same as a normal razor, given that the blade essentially meets the hair at much the same angle to its own axis. If someone can demonstrate that I'm talking shit, I'd be interested to know how.

Typical analogy to explain the benefit of the slant bar razor:

MCyAzZe.jpg

"In it’s initial form, the guillotine had a blade that ran perpendicular to the frame. Although very effective, it was found however, that due to the straight angle of contact, the neck of the victim offered some initial resistance. Sometimes resulting in a more, let’s say, uncomfortable and messy cutting action.
Enter the highly recognisable angled guillotine blade. the precise angle of the blade allowed the neck to be sliced more quickly and cleanly."