Favourite Colognes and Aftershaves

I actually have a preference for Calvin Klein.
My prefrences are CK be and one shock.
Both arnt long lived scents but they stay close to the skin but develop well

I'm liking Boellis Panama 1924 at the minute. It's like someone told Le Male to stop f****** about and grow up.

Which iteration of Le Male are you referring to ?

I would like to find a cheap place to get Creed Santal. When i did my Old English shaving shop tour through London a while back i was sampling Creed off the shelf in random department stores, damn good stuff. With exchange rates back then it was ridiculously expensive. More than my meagre Government salary can afford without making my kids miss a few meals to help pay for it anyway.
On a side note, if anyone gets the chance, DR Harris, Trumper and Tobs are within 250m of each other and well worth the visit, especially DR Harris and Tobs. Penhaligons stores are dotted all over the city. Magical time it was, magical.

I would like to find a cheap place to get Creed Santal. When i did my Old English shaving shop tour through London a while back i was sampling Creed off the shelf in random department stores, damn good stuff. With exchange rates back then it was ridiculously expensive. More than my meagre Government salary can afford without making my kids miss a few meals to help pay for it anyway.

FragranceX or Fragrancenet are your best bet, they often run them with very decent specials, even with shipping they are substantially cheaper than a purchase in Australia. They also have discount coupons and codes you can apply online.

Hugo Boss Night - I got this the other day and while I do like it, it hasn't got the staying power I find others to have. A nice, fresh scent however and She loves it.
Davidoff Hot Water - this is my go-to night time scent. Love it.
Davidoff Cool Water - a decent scent but pedestrian enough to wear to work without making the panties drop.
Sexual - I love this and I think it's Canadian, had the bottle for a few years now.
TOBS Eton College - I have an older bottle in a splash format and the newer spray, and I find the newer one to be a little less than the older one in terms of power and legs.
TOBS Jermyn - a great scent in cream and soap but I just find myself thinking it's a bit oily smelling on the skin as a cologne.
Kenneth Cole Black - spicy and dark, very very nice. Affordable too.
Bang - another old favourite that never lets me down.

They just opened a new Chemist Warehouse near us so I'm keen to go and try a few more. I found anything with Beckham on the bottle is disappointing however..