Canberra dwelling Happy Clapping Bean Counter
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Well it is still January here - but I'm on top of this - it is February there!

What has arrived in your place shaving wise?

Pics preferred but not essential!

Been looking forward to this trip to the US for a while, not least to get a set of Mike's Shave Soap with matching Aftershave. Can you spot the problem ...

90TfiE9l.jpg

Yes, sigh, and too late to do anything about it ...

I did get a refund and the Shaver Heaven was a gift item - but both the aftershave and SH will be for sale when I get back. Might have to just keep the Mike's soap and despair what might have been...

Many thanks to a member here for helping me secure the Texaus sets.

Well well well....
Look what was was waiting for me at my desk today!! FedEx held true to their word that delivery would be on the 1/2/19 anyway.

I will be in touch with a select few guys regarding grabbing some :cool:
OcmM1t9l.jpg

Been looking forward to this trip to the US for a while, not least to get a set of Mike's Shave Soap with matching Aftershave. Can you spot the problem ...

90TfiE9l.jpg

Yes, sigh, and too late to do anything about it ...

I did get a refund and the Shaver Heaven was a gift item - but both the aftershave and SH will be for sale when I get back. Might have to just keep the Mike's soap and despair what might have been...

Many thanks to a member here for helping me secure the Texaus sets.

Whats your thoughts on TexAus? I love the creamy sandalwood scent I get from it

Pity I signed up for the Arko challenge for the rest of this month. 😮
Better not break your solemn oath and stick to your Arko until the end of February, otherwise I'll come back to you and kick your hairy arse with my metal cap boots, you'll be crying for a whole month with a very sore butt tail bone.

Probably my No 1 Shaving Product discovery of 2018 - Cold River Soap Works Moisturising Aftershave.
Alcohol free; it is a thin emulsion with a truck-load of the better skin care ingredients. It has a delightful light fresh barbershop fragrance.
It is supplied in a spray bottle which atomises beautifully - 4-5 light pumps and your entire face and neck is lightly covered.
Stocking up :whistle:.

sZZGE1C.jpg

Sister picked this up at a local market for me. Seems to be a tiny little two person operation in the Melbourne suburbs.

I'll let you know how it went after a shave.

Good luck with that!

We had a local soap maker's "shaving soap" gift bag as a door prize at a CBR meet up - I'm not sure that @lerenau has come back to another since 'winning' it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.