CBR Festive Season Meet Up

Razor Burn

President of the TF Custom Brushes Fan Club
Grand Society
Da Menth Heads
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
Greetings fellow Canberran's. As you're all well aware @todras has kindly offered to send 5 bottles of his P&C AP Reserve FESTIVUS Aftershave "L'eau de Festivus' to the ACT with a deadline of next Thursday 29 Nov for us to arrange the next Meet Up and distribute the aftershave.

Sadly I'm only free a few weekends in December - 1st, 2nd & 9th :( so not sure how many parties would be keen to meet at the usual spot/time...?
Time: 1330 - happy to amend to meet other's needs
Place: Tilleys, Lyneham - http://www.tilleys.com.au/

Open to suggestions from all the regulars and apologies for the short notice but I need name's as there's only 5 bottles to give out:

Thanks @Razor Burn and @todras.
Yes I am available on the dates mentioned above. Razor I do not have PP F&F to pay for shipping but happy to cover the full cost. I will reimburse you or other at the next meet. Is that okay?

Last edited:
Thanks @Razor Burn and @todras.
Yes I am available on the dates mentioned above. Razor I do not have PP F&F to pay for shipping but happy to cover the full cost. I will reimburse you or other at the next meet. Is that okay?
No worries @Nico we will sort it out ;)

The 9th is the best for me. I *might* be able to do the 1st in a pinch (maybe).

Today is the day!

Have we booked anything or should I just grab a table outside?

Hello to everyone at the meet up! Wish I was there.
Understandable that you couldn't make it this time @Pbgoose but here's hoping you can make the trip next year as it was great meeting you and seeing your fantastic products :)

Well yet another Meet Up is done and dusted for 2018. Great to see @Mark1966, @mark123abc0, @Nico, @tullfan, @Kaeckerut & @lerenau. The Festivus gifts were handed out and once again a big thanks to @todras for his time and generosity. I'm looking forward to reading everybody's thoughts and take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Festivus and many happy shaves in 2019 (y)

Last edited:
Food eaten, drinks drunk, conversation had, stories told and goodies passed out - what more could you want?

[OK, well, maybe $500 of iTunes cards but maybe another day ...]

Great to catch up, hope the goodies will be enjoyed (we always have goodies at the CBR meets) and thanks @todras for the Festivus splash!