First Paste & Cut travelling hardware box

The Wolfman is my WR1-SB (standard gap) with WR-2 handle, if you have not tried a wolfie before the razor will be an excellent introduction to James razors. It shaves superbly!

The hardware pass-around is kindly being organised and operated by @alfredus who will establish the rules of participation and the functional implementation of the protocols in due course :)

@todras or @alfredus or anyone that remembers.. was the WR-2 handle on this wolfman solid or hollow? I am asking as this will be the deciding factor on what i order.

cheers

That handle was definitely solid - the hollow handle was just introduced pretty recently with the WR2

I personally would definitely go solid...but then I don't have a huge blade gap on mine ;)

@todras or @alfredus or anyone that remembers.. was the WR-2 handle on this wolfman solid or hollow? I am asking as this will be the deciding factor on what i order.

cheers

Measured 90mm (end to end) and weighed 95g.

Congratulations (y)(y)(y)

Thanks for the reply @Nico and @alfredus, i thought the handle felt light and could of sworn it was hollow, but there you go it must of been solid, which means i will def be ordering a solid one

My order for a wolfman JUST CAME THROUGH this morning :love::love::love: so this is now real important
Congratulation mate. Nice bit of kit.

thanks alfredus

this is what i decided on

WR2 SB
gap = 1.15 or 1.25
WRH2 90mm solid

the only question for me remains the gap size????
Congrats mate!
I think you like more aggressive razors than i do and i have zero issues running the 1.05 daily. I have transitioned to a steep angle with the handle closer to my face, resulting in excellent shaves.

My next wolfman will be a DC 1.15SB/1.25SB as a minimum, so for you, go 1.25/1.35 in SB config!

My next wolfman will be ...

Clearly just a commodity.

My next shirt will be ...

My next pair of sunglasses will be ...

My next coffee will be ...

My next wolfman will be ...

Congrats mate!
I think you like more aggressive razors than i do and i have zero issues running the 1.05 daily. I have transitioned to a steep angle with the handle closer to my face, resulting in excellent shaves.

My next wolfman will be a DC 1.15SB/1.25SB as a minimum, so for you, go 1.25/1.35 in SB config!

Thanks mate, spent all day going through all posts on blade gaps i can find and from what i read the 1.25 is just as smooth as the 1.15 (in SB) but with more efficiency. I just want to make sure i can use the wolf as a daily driver which is why i was thinking of the 1.15 being a safer bet.

I like symmetry in my razors (plus dont like looking to check what side im on during a shave) so wont be going a DC so its gonna be a one size gap for me

My order for a wolfman JUST CAME THROUGH this morning :love::love::love: so this is now real important

Congratulations!

Good advice. (y)(y)(y)