First use Synthetic Silvertip

Alvinsharp

20210307-213141-01.jpg

Was always curious about the synthetic brushes so I had to add one to my collection.

Say hello to Muhle Rocca M94 - what an amazing looking brush. The stainless steel handle has good heft to it and overrall design is just amazing. This synthetic silvertip mimics natural hair and feels more real than artificial. In use bit different to badger hair however it has good backbone and massaging effect on ur face which is quite satisfying. Once you get the water and soap/cream ratio correct I think you will be able to create great lather. Overall a wonderful brush.

20210307-213141-01.jpg

Was always curious about the synthetic brushes so I had to add one to my collection.

Say hello to Muhle Rocca M94 - what an amazing looking brush. The stainless steel handle has good heft to it and overrall design is just amazing. This synthetic silvertip mimics natural hair and feels more real than artificial. In use bit different to badger hair however it has good backbone and massaging effect on ur face which is quite satisfying. Once you get the water and soap/cream ratio correct I think you will be able to create great lather. Overall a wonderful brush.

Fantastic!

I have a couple of the 25mm XL version. By far my favorite brush!