Flexball

It's no origami razor that's for sure.
ldywvgroz7kmjssoy4jz.gif

http://gizmodo.com/an-origami-razor-uses-the-power-of-paper-cuts-to-shave-1588015794

Five years in the making ...

Contours really well ...

Two nicks ...

That video was really painful to watch - did I really shave like that? Did I really use 'lather' like that?

Surely a month spent learning how to do it properly would be a better solution?

If not and you 'shave' like that guy I can see a market for the product :(

Based on his demo that looks like the biggest piece of shit they've made. But like so many cart users, he's been shaving for years and hasn't a fkin clue how to do it.

The whole thing was sliding over the top of his gel. Probably because the stuff is too thick to get through.

The whole drive of this sort of marketing is $. Gillette's aim is to find ways to make their stuff more technically convoluted and therefore easier to charge more for. Given the current price of carts, they'll be looking for this crap to push through the $40 mark.

Ouch. Unbearable to watch.

It took less than 4 years to the NASA's engineers to design & assemble the new Orion spacecraft, meanwhile the Gillette's crew added a fifth leg to a chair.... and the bastards dare to claim it a revolutionary innovation : / They must be desperate to find a new milk cow, with this 'monstrosity' they really hit the bottom of the barrel and lost the little credibility they had left.

It took less than 4 years to the NASA's engineers to design & assemble the new Orion spacecraft, meanwhile the Gillette's crew added a fifth leg to a chair.... and the bastards dare to claim it a revolutionary innovation : / They must be desperate to find a new milk cow, with this 'monstrosity' they really hit the bottom of the barrel and lost the little credibility they had left.

They had credibility?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the bathroom ....

Whilst it was very painful to watch, I am glad I saw it.
I can't believe I used to use a cart and gel.
It looked like he did no prep, dry skin with gel smeared over his face. That's why the razor couldn't get through the surface to the bristles. The gel wasn't aerated so he may as well have smeared clay on his face.
Even using a brush would have made that a better shave, if he did nothing else.
It didn't even look like he was shaving, really. It looked like he had paste on his skin and he was using a paddle pop stick to smear it around.
I would like to have shaved side by side with him and had my strokes counted along with the resulting shave and I guarantee I would have had a better result.
I can see why he had a beard too. Poor guy has dreadful skin.

and if you dressed like you do in your image, no one would note otherwise...

He said "Its very smooth gave me a smooth shave" I found it painful to watch as if I was feeling every tug and nick. Geez I'm glad I never used something like that.

He said "Its very smooth gave me a smooth shave" I found it painful to watch as if I was feeling every tug and nick. Geez I'm glad I never used something like that.

Just re watched it after my post about a year ago. Still hard to watch.
The most troubling thing to me is not the razor so much, but the guy's shaving technique. Makes me wince.