Fragrances that woman hate

Also, farts. Burps. Sweat.
And smelly sour cheesy garlic breath

admin-ajax-53.jpeg

Heh, I see a couple of names that crop up here fairly frequently. :rolleyes:

Interesting that she hits on Dior Sauvage straight up, but many of us (maybe older men now) still have a high regard for Eau Sauvage (also from Dior), which is not the same animal at all. I really like that scent, but I associate it so much with my dad, I sort of feel that it's his, so I don't want to trample on his turf.

I have seen this video a few times when I went on a scent binge. As with all scents the longer they are on the market the cheaper they get and the more the formula changes which absolutely sucks because they are never forward about that at all. The scent profile changes somewhat as the formula changes so if there is a scent that you have tested and you really like then get it right away before they change it, heck if you like it that much buy two bottles even just don't think the scent you buy today will be the same scent a few years down the line.

I rather like Fahrenheit (the first iteration of it as far as I remember it) and I believe Stirling made a soap at one time modeled after it but I don't think it was as popular which is a shame. I have a newer bottle as of a 1 or 2 years ago but am reluctant to try it yet. haha

What is everyone's opinion on the above video. I feel like this video is dated now.

Honestly, I don't really care what people think.

Last edited:
I also note that she doesn't see fit to mention the Veg. No Speedy, we do NOT need to see that image again (thanks all the same)... :LOL:

But really, what she doesn't say is that there will be as many women's opinions about scent as there are women. Same goes for men, of course. So just wear whatever you like, just don't overdo it. If you can knock down a yak at 40 paces, you've probably got too much scent on.

What does a 20 year old millennial, social media, social climbing wannabee, with no formal qualifications, no life experience know about fragrances?

Oh that's right , everything!!!!! :rolleyes:
20 years old men only think about sex, before, they reached to 40 years old before starting to wear out like a flat tire.

Heh, I see a couple of names that crop up here fairly frequently. :rolleyes:

Interesting that she hits on Dior Sauvage straight up, but many of us (maybe older men now) still have a high regard for Eau Sauvage (also from Dior), which is not the same animal at all. I really like that scent, but I associate it so much with my dad, I sort of feel that it's his, so I don't want to trample on his turf.
Eau sauvage is my favourite personally.

I also note that she doesn't see fit to mention the Veg. No Speedy, we do NOT need to see that image again (thanks all the same)... :LOL:

But really, what she doesn't say is that there will be as many women's opinions about scent as there are women. Same goes for men, of course. So just wear whatever you like, just don't overdo it. If you can knock down a yak at 40 paces, you've probably got too much scent on.

Her boyfriend is son to one of the new world fragrance house bosses, and she bought out her own $400 a bottle label, and special edition $1100 ( made by them). Every review she always talks up that brand.

@SpeedyPC likes her because she personally likes Jean Paul Gautier - Le Male :D

What does a 20 year old millennial, social media, social climbing wannabee, with no formal qualifications, no life experience know about fragrances?

Oh that's right , everything!!!!! :rolleyes:
Something like that had crossed my mind. For a more valuable discussion of what women like or hate, I would look to a lady with a bit of bottle-age under her belt.