FS: Double Ring Clone

Discussion started by extinctary, Aug 13, 2017.

1. extinctary

extinctary Member

Hi Folks,
    Ive recently taken stock of a few new razors (quite a few :)) and I feel the need to thin the herd a bit. I have decided to part with my double ring clone. I dont know much about this razor, as it is unbranded, and I received it in a bulk trade. The case has a phoenix logo on it, with phoenix blade box, and a couple of rusty phoenix blades. However I've no idea if this is the original case or not, its just how it came. The razor itself is rather dirty, and has a fair amount of plating loss, but there are no cracks in the handle or bent teeth. The other issue is the top cap seems to be unoriginal, I only say this because the plating is in a lot better condition then the rest of the razor, but it fits perfectly and aligns the blade correctly. The reason for selling is that it is my least used razor, I was never able to get along with it, Ive given it a few test runs recently to give it a final chance, and while it shaves smooth enough, Im generally left with a few nicks and weepers. Ive had it for a fair few number of years, and its sat in my drawer for most of that time. Ive got no idea of current retail value, but as I dont use it, its not really worth a lot personally. So I will ask $50 for it. If that it too outrageous, please let me know. Or make me an offer.
    Cheers guys.
    Aaron
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. extinctary

extinctary Member

Sorry about the sideways pictures, Im just using cut an paste, an Im not sure if that is the correct procedure or not.
    Thanks

3. SchoolForAnts

SchoolForAnts Member Artisan Producer

Not sure if its just me - but I can't see your pics mate

alfredus likes this.
  4. extinctary

extinctary Member

https://ibb.co/kTXeev

Did that link work? Otherwise someone might have to give me a quick heads up on how to post images properly. I think when I posted on SOTD some people could see the image an some couldnt

5. Ferret619

Ferret619 Member

Great looking razor

6. SchoolForAnts

SchoolForAnts Member Artisan Producer

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

There ya go mate - those should work

Substance, alfredus, cranky and 2 others like this.
  7. RustyBlade

RustyBlade Member

La Phenix (French), think leresche merged or bought them.

extinctary likes this.