Full Shave

Discussion started by Craigyfeef, Oct 7, 2017.

1. Craigyfeef

Craigyfeef Member

Well after 3 months of trying, I finally managed to grt the blade around my chin. Although probably not a great feat nornally, but with a chin like Desperte Dan, this is a major achievement on my part...........only spolit by a nick to my lower lip.

That'll teach me for being cocky

Havachat45, DrBob, SpeedyPC and 4 others like this.
  2. Dale.Whiley

Dale.Whiley Active Member 2017 Sabbatical

3. Bucephalus

Bucephalus Member

Desperate Dan? Now you're giving away your age! Do his pies still have cow horns sticking out of the pastry?

Scotty likes this.
  4. Scotty

Scotty Member

Desperate Dan is still going strong, still eating cow pies and still using a blow torch to shave his whiskers :)

SpeedyPC and Bucephalus like this.
  5. Bucephalus

Bucephalus Member

Now, there's a REAL man! :LOL:

SpeedyPC and Scotty like this.
  6. Arnold J Rimmer

Arnold J Rimmer Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail Artisan Producer

7. bald as

bald as Member

Great to hear Craig. Chins just seem to want to get cut in the early stages of straight razor shaving. No turning back now :)

RustyBlade likes this.
  8. Arnold J Rimmer

Arnold J Rimmer Member 2017 Sabbatical Fail Artisan Producer

Yeah, just go light across the chin area. Barely let the blade touch your skin there. As you get used to it, you can push it a little more.

Funny enough, I cut myself there less than anywhere else. Probably because of the chin dimple, I am aware of what could happen if I hit it too hard. No more dimple (or one dirty big one).

And cuts around the lip hurt like a mother! Especially from pouring aftershave on them! :rage:

Havachat45 likes this.