G'day from Newcastle

Nanook

"Abandon all money, ye who enter here."
Hi Guys,

I've been wet shaving since my very first shave, so about 40 years, but have only become a bit of a collector for the past 12 months. I'm ex Navy so even though I started on safety razors, I used cartridge razors as they were more convenient when away for long periods. When I decided to get back into DE's, I wasn't even sure if anyone made them any more so was very surprised at how big it has become now.

I use both DE and straight razors (I own 8 straights) and just purchased a Hoshi Tombo 8000 straight handle which I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

I use Noble Otter, Barrister and Mann and TOBS but have more recently getting into more Australian soap makers like Salt Lake and Blue Devil. My wife is an amateur soap maker and she doesn't make a bad shave soap either.

Looking forward to chatting to like minded people on here.

Jamie.

Welcome to P&C @Nanook - great to have you here (y)

Welcome @Nanook !

You have great timing, joining just before the Paste & Cut Charity Auction 2021

Opening for bidding: 12 noon, Sunday 17 October

Bidding closes: 12 noon, Saturday 23 October (unless auction extended, see rules)

with 26+ sensational lots covering all you could ever want or dream of in terms of shaving supplies, including a few surprises.

Check our what has already been unveiled here.

Hi Guys,

I've been wet shaving since my very first shave, so about 40 years, but have only become a bit of a collector for the past 12 months. I'm ex Navy so even though I started on safety razors, I used cartridge razors as they were more convenient when away for long periods. When I decided to get back into DE's, I wasn't even sure if anyone made them any more so was very surprised at how big it has become now.

I use both DE and straight razors (I own 8 straights) and just purchased a Hoshi Tombo 8000 straight handle which I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

I use Noble Otter, Barrister and Mann and TOBS but have more recently getting into more Australian soap makers like Salt Lake and Blue Devil. My wife is an amateur soap maker and she doesn't make a bad shave soap either.

Looking forward to chatting to like minded people on here.

Jamie.
Welcome @Nanook