Gday from the apple isle

Irish

Evening gentlemen.
Ive been told about this forum time and time again, I figured it were time to join.

I like to think im pretty passionate about shaving. I learned to hone and before I learned to shave and I started with straight razors and transitioned into DE razors 6 months later.

I even took the passion further and as many of you know, I am the man behind Forgotten Art.

If the picture loads, thats an image of tonight's faceturbation.

Welcome to P&C @Irish - great to have you here (y)(y)(y)

Sadly pictures uploaded to places like instagram etc. won't show here - or might only show, when you are logged on to those sites.

In orders for your pics to show here for everyone, you have to use dedicated picture uploading sites (like for example imgur.com or similar)

Sadly pictures uploaded to places like instagram etc. won't show here - or might only show, when you are logged on to those sites.

In orders for your pics to show here for everyone, you have to use dedicated picture uploading sites (like for example imgur.com or similar)

Ah righto, I'll have to chase that up then.

Irish, welcome mate. No chest beating here :sneaky: Quite a few familiar faces/names here too!

Appears fine for me and I'm not signed in on my PC. Must be ok for certain browsers or if the profile is public :unsure:

Welcome @Irish - to be sure, to be sure!

Nice looking shave too :)

Welcome @Irish, what part of the Old Sod do you hail from?

Im in Devonport. Which is currently looking miserable outdoors. But as far as Ireland, my family are from there, I just scored the name when I was young doing drunk and silly things.....

Gday @Irish, great to see you here, been admiring your brushes for a little while, so looking forward to seeing your Tarkine when it's ready :p

That brush in your SOTD pic is pretty spectacular too (y)

Sadly I didn't get my ride, so keep an eye on the post man Tuesday. Tarkine shall be packaged tonight and sent in tomorrow's mail.
The plus side is ive turned several handles this weekend.