G'day

Welcome @oddlypeculiar
Let us know about your current razors, soaps, aftershave etc.
Currently using a EJ DE89, RazoRock Plissoft SIlvertip, Proraso Red set, Pinaud Clubman/Special Reserve.

Wanting to get the Karve CB razor (not sure which plate though - I find the DE89 too mild/inefficient for two day's growth), APR Florian LE set, B&M Seville/Cool and Squadron soaps (Warden/Red Lead).

Welcome @oddlypeculiar - with a name like that you will clearly be at home here!

Obviously a man of utmost class and good taste - you have Special Reserve in your list (y)

Currently using a EJ DE89, RazoRock Plissoft SIlvertip, Proraso Red set, Pinaud Clubman/Special Reserve.

Wanting to get the Karve CB razor (not sure which plate though - I find the DE89 too mild/inefficient for two day's growth), APR Florian LE set, B&M Seville/Cool and Squadron soaps (Warden/Red Lead).
Sounds like you’re in the right place!

Firstly welcome, have you followed through on your wish list so far this month?
Also Karve brass or stainless?