Gentlemen, show us your bathroom shaving depots/stands/caches!

Is that a Parker shavette by any chance Johnus?

It's a Parker clone similar to this one on eBay now. It runs about 10$us.
View item:
SHAVING RAZOR, STRAIGHT RAZORS, CUT THROAT TRADITIONAL SHAVETTE + Free BLADES

Ps. I have both types of shavettes and find that the Parker type and the way it holds the blade a better choice.

iZAKqdQ.jpg

• Omega 49 brush
  • Gillette Executive
  • Gillette Super Speed
  • Nanjie Razor in blue case
  • Brut Splash-On
  • Styptic Pencil
  • Euphoria for Men cologne
  • Eternity for Men cologne
  • Mug with G.F.T sandlewood soap
  • Uppercut Deluxe Mo Wax (I used to keep a handlebar moustache)
Blades and other soaps etc are stored in a cupboard beneath the bathroom sink.

Brut splash-on........now some folks here would say similarly to a particular shaving product from Turkey it should be properly spelt BRUT!!! splash-on.

***takes big, deep whiff*** Thats when you know you've become a man!!!

And that thought process gives me a nice segue to post this (as that line roughly came from this amusing if silly movie)

Brut splash-on........now some folks here would say similarly to a particular shaving product from Turkey it should be properly spelt BRUT!!! splash-on.

***takes big, deep whiff*** Thats when you know you've become a man!!!

And that thought process gives me a nice segue to post this (as that line roughly came from this amusing if silly movie)

In my defence, I prefer any old alcohol based after shaves and it was on special when I'd run out of whatever I was using last time. Ha.

In my defence, I prefer any old alcohol based after shaves and it was on special when I'd run out of whatever I was using last time. Ha.
Makes sense, save the coin for other items is the logic behind it, right ;)

Righto. I know this is an old thread but I think its a good one to show everyone your stash. First time posting a photo so fingers crossed.

This is exactly as it is used on a daily basis. I have a large two door shaving cabinet from Ikea. One side is for all of my grooming items. The other side is for the better half. There is a really cool display shelf that i like to use to hold my scuttle, razor stand with brush and razor hanging on it and some hair gel. It makes for great presentation.

In the main part the list of items so far are as follows (from the top down left to right):

Truefitt and hill 1805 shaving cream (tube)
Truefitt and hill 1805 aftershave splash
The art of shaving shaving brush (came in a set, not bad used worse)
Taylor of old bond street Jermyn street shaving cream tube (being T+H aftershave)
Arko stick (came with a cheap razor i got on eBay for the travel case it came in)
Assorted colognes (diesel and calvin klein)
MensBiz shaving brush (came in the starter pack I used to get into DE shaving)

The body shop macca root shaving cream
Styptic matches
Dovo stainless steel Shavette (hidden behind toothbrush)
The art of shaving sandalwood aftershave balm in both large size and travel pump
Hair brush and wax

The art of shaving lavender cream tub
Taylor of old bond street soap and dish
Taylor of old bond street shaving cream tub
The art of shaving lavender pre shave oil
DE blades Derby, Merkur and Personna red

Carton of Astra blades
Proraso Green cream tube
Proraso Red cream tube
Proraso green cream in a can (sorry but with two young kids its necessary sometimes)
Dove soap
Art of shaving sandalwood aftershave gel
Art of shaving sandalwood aftershave balm
Tabac aftershave splash (behind AOS balm)
Taylor of old bond street Jermyn street aftershave
Toothpaste and floss

On the shelf is:
Scuttle I found in an antique store at Wallendbeen
Redwood razor stand I got off eBay
Frank Shaving brush finest badger hair
Gillette Black Beauty long handle adjustable
Hair gel

Any questions, happy to answer.

Happy shaving.:D

Last edited:
I can't keep any of my stuff in the bathroom, their is no room. I have all my stuff in the study wardrobe or all over my desk at the moment. Really have to organize my shaving gear better, might then have to trade or sell some excess soaps.

Any questions, happy to answer.
Yes, Canberra ?
Really ?
I know of two Mark's that will be excited at this revelation, they will finally have a third party to arrange a prospective meet up :)

I can't keep any of my stuff in the bathroom, their is no room. I have all my stuff in the study wardrobe or all over my desk at the moment. Really have to organize my shaving gear better, might then have to trade or sell some excess soaps.
I do like a good trade ;)

Yes, Canberra ?
Really ?
I know of two Mark's that will be excited at this revelation, they will finally have a third party to arrange a prospective meet up :)

I do like a good trade ;)

That may be able to be arranged (y)