Gents whats your go to!

After holding out for months, I ended up caving late last week and ordering a couple of pucks of the Schafmilch, a couple pucks of the SPA Sandelholz and the SPA Sandelholz from maggards so I am reassured by your recommendation Tom
The only other soap that is as friendly to my skin is the wonderful Razor Master Toivo Pine Tar, which I somehow forgot about in my post above. The Pine Tar scent is not to everyone's liking, but I love it. I've got a puck of the Razor Master Ari Pine (fresh) soap inbound; if the Finns got the Toivo right (and you'd expect them to), the Ari should hopefully also be a belter.

I will have to check those out @TomG, thanks for the tip.

Pannacrema Nuavia. Everything about the soap is top drawer, the packaging, the soap container, shave performance, scent and post shave feel are all extremely well executed. I will own a Nuavia while ever they make it.

Acqua di Parma - Mentioned in dispatches.

Pannacrema Nuavia. Everything about the soap is top drawer, the packaging, the soap container, shave performance, scent and post shave feel are all extremely well executed. I will own a Nuavia while ever they make it.

Acqua di Parma - Mentioned in dispatches.

seen those before, never smelt or used before thow, bit $$$ for even me

seen those before, never smelt or used before thow, bit $$$ for even me

What is it, about $75 plus shipping? Yes, expensive. On Black Friday PannaCrema had a sale at 30% off which was very good. If they do the same again this year I'm filling my boots, that's like buy 2 get 1 free.