Gift & Care aftershaves no more

Lifes a Peach

...or a mango. But definitely a fruit.
2016 Sabbatical
Charity Auction Team
It appears that @Gifts&Care.com no longer ship aftershaves beyond the EU citing the ban on air freighting products containing alcohol. I was always curious how they managed to do it in the first place but it looks like a certain loophole has now been closed.

It's not End of Days for me with a lifetime supply of AS's and local sales channels but the days of cheap Myrsol and other top European splashes may have just come to an end.

It appears that @Gifts&Care.com no longer ship aftershaves beyond the EU citing the ban on air freighting products containing alcohol. I was always curious how they managed to do it in the first place but it looks like a certain loophole has now been closed.

It's not End of Days for me with a lifetime supply of AS's and local sales channels but the days of cheap Myrsol and other top European splashes may have just come to an end.

Oh no!

What has happened? Is this confirmed? Woe is me - they were a lifeline and I think I only have about three lifetimes of aftershave on hand.

Glad to find this out before I sold my Myrsol range :)

It appears that TVB shaving is,at least for the time being,still exporting aftershave to Au

I was just looking at them yesterday and noticed none of the usual "won't ship aftershave" speil. I thought it must be hidden somewhere. If I'd realised they allowed it I'd have gone nuts. Doh!

:confused: Noooo the only aftershave splash I got from Gifts&Care was Speick Aftershave Lotion the blue label which is $17.40 AUD per bottle, I got it far cheaper than our local shaving supplier which is about $25 to $30 AUD per bottle and I bought 3 from Gifts&Care last year before Christmas.

Hello gents,

Unfortunately the information is correct. Last week we received a notification from our regular forwarder that looks after deliveries outside Europe that they will not be able to take products containing alcohol. We're looking for a potential alternative but seems rather complicate.

We'll keep you inform in case of any progress on this matter.

All the best,

Juan