Gillette collectors in ANZ?

Thanks Ferret, for complimenting my bits! :LOL::LOL::D
They might be old, used bits.
But boy do they shine.

Now that we are pals I’m willing to let you send me that toggle I spy!
@Mark1966 was unreasonable and wouldn’t give me one, can you belive that!

They might be old, used bits.
But boy do they shine.

Aw, thanks. I do try and polish my bits regularly. :LOL::joyful::smuggrin::smuggrin:
Not too much mind, it wears them out!

Now that we are pals I’m willing to let you send me that toggle I spy!
@Mark1966 was unreasonable and wouldn’t give me one, can you belive that!

Lol.
That’s a very generous offer to be custodian of my toggle should I ever need one. For now though, no one’s touching my toggle - But I can commiserate with you as to the unreasonableness of @Mark1966: I’ve only just found out he was so unreasonable that he bid against me on eBay auctions back in 2010!

Full disclosure I have had many a razor but have reduced the pile significantly in the last few years.
I’m down to under 10 :)

It sure is!

IMpressive @Tano_TTO

Thanks @Mark1966 !
Coming from you, that means a lot! ;-)
(y)

I’m in awe of your collection.. I understand very well the challenges you faced, so for me it’s all the more amazing that you amassed what you did in 3 yrs, give or take!

My shot of the table was old, I’ve accumulated a few since, but it still doesn’t touch you..

Of course, you’re 10 years older than me... I hear that Razor acquisition disorder hits the elderly harder! ;):LOL:(y)(y):)

Full disclosure I have had many a razor but have reduced the pile significantly in the last few years.
I’m down to under 10 :)

Aww, shucks Ferret... I have 10 in my bathroom. Fair enough though, you’ve cured yourself, well done! ;-)
39127223790_64426795e7_c.jpg