Goldfield and Banks

Discussion started by LukehGee, Jul 9, 2018.

1. LukehGee

LukehGee Member

Kaeckerut likes this.
  2. Kaeckerut

Kaeckerut Member Grand Society

I've tried them. I really only like 2 or 3 out of the 5 they have. Their White Sandalwood is my favourite out of the range.

Timmy Dee and LukehGee like this.
  3. Timmy Dee

Timmy Dee Member

I've tried them, and they're nice, but for the price the longevity isn't as good as I'd have hoped.
    Apparently there was a TONNE of hype for Pacific Rock Moss a year or two back, and that really helped get the brand international attention.
    If I want a citrus/floral with a coastal vibe, though, I'll reach for Falling Into The Sea by Imaginary Authors.

Having said that, Dimitri from G&B is a really nice bloke and the perfumes are still quite good.

Kaeckerut and LukehGee like this.
  4. LukehGee

LukehGee Member

I think I'll give the sampler a go. 25 bucks for a few things to try is pretty reasonable.

Kaeckerut likes this.
  5. Timmy Dee

Timmy Dee Member

How many mls are the sample vials? Truthfully, I think the full bottles are overpriced by a good $50-60 or so.
    For $229 there are much better frags out there - I'd go a Histoires de Parfums, a Frapin, or a combination of a few less expensive bottles.

Kaeckerut likes this.
  6. Kaeckerut

Kaeckerut Member Grand Society

I think the samples are 2.5mls but I can confirm tonight. They are using spray vials. It's worth trying and you get a coupon for the cost of the sampler off a full bottle if you decide to get one.

I was expecting a more Australian vibe from the descriptions, but I don't get that from smelling them.