Got some great news :)

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
2019 Charity Auction Winner
2020 Charity Auction Winner
my wife and I are expecting our first child :)
So far everything is going well and my wife has passed the woeful morning sickness period and although my work situation fell in a heap I couldn’t be happier!

@Ferret619 fantastic news and congratulations. Hope the new year brings joy. Have a 2.5y.o. that is full of energy, feels like it was yesterday that we were expecting, time flys.
So miss my free time, now it is called playtime :D

@Ferret619 is
il_340x270.502573683_g7sl.jpg

WOOT WOOT!

Congratulations mate, that is awesome.

Prepare for your whole world to be turned upside down - but in a mostly good way.

So excited, been a struggle waiting to tell folk though.

Had a fun week at work last week though, my boss felt I wasn’t working enough (only 6 days) and I feel this is probably based on the fact that I was in the office at 7:30 Doing paperwork then out again doing my other stuff prior to him even getting in but he made it clear to me that family is second to work..we disagreed on this and many other issues and rather than drag it out we agreed it best we go our separate ways, shame as everyone there bar him was fantastic and I was kicking goals too...

Congratulations on the little monkey!
It'll be the hardest thing you've ever done. But you won't have it any other way.

As for the job, my biggest regret is not leaving my crappy jobs sooner than I did. It's better that you pulled the pin when you did, than losing your mind a year from now.

what wonderful news :) congratulations! sorry to hear about work but stay positive and you're certain to find something meaningful before you know it ;)

Last edited: