Grail watch?

RustyBlade

2018 Sabbatical
Probably an Omega Seamaster 300M (210.92.44.20.01.001) would be it. Not a Rolex guy. Though their Rolex Yacht-Master 42 looks like my style.
But the Glashutte watch line is more worthy especially their Glashutte SeaQ Panorama Date 43.2mm Mens Watch.

For myself currently it’s all Hamilton khaki and with one on the way I’m quite excited.
Currently awaiting my Hamtun Kraken H2 but not holding my breath just yet :confused:

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
I grabbed the hand wind with the ETA 2804-2 the watch reference is H594190 and has the date complication, so this one is actually the higher beat 28800bph model but when i came across this for sale I figured that being an ETA servicing shouldn’t be an issue and that smooth sweep is worth it.

Last edited:
Mine was the last of the stock and I paid $500 odd but creation watches or joma shop stock them, I have never dealt with the latter however
I've bought from joma shop a couple of times and had good service. Only thing to remember is that the warranty for watches through them isn't for the company who made the watch but through joma shop themselves as they're a grey market dealer.

I bought my Hamilton Khaki King 2 through them and have had no issues and the watch is perfect, absolutely love it.

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
That’s good to know. I have heard them recommended but it makes me a bit nervous when a company doesn’t reply to my emails
Fine for everyone else, no responses for you.

Hmmm ... :unsure:

tullfan

2018 Sabbatical
I grabbed the hand wind with the ETA 2804-2 the watch reference is H594190 and has the date complication, so this one is actually the higher beat 28800bph model but when i came across this for sale I figured that being an ETA servicing shouldn’t be an issue and that smooth sweep is worth it.
That’s good to know. I have heard them recommended but it makes me a bit nervous when a company doesn’t reply to my emails
Joma also charge GST so the listed price plus tax and shipping can push the price up.
A good case for selecting a forwarding agent

Mark1966

...when the General talks
Staff member
Site Moderator
Grand Society
2016 Sabbatical Fail
2018 Charity Auction Winner
My grail watch?

Probably a 2001, son's birth year, Omega Speedmaster, with box and papers of course. Would make a wonderful heirloom for him and something I can enjoy in the meantime.

Oh, wait a minute ...

[contented sigh]

Ferret619

Foolish Possums are not Grand Poobahs
2018 Sabbatical
My grail watch?

Probably a 2001, son's birth year, Omega Speedmaster, with box and papers of course. Would make a wonderful heirloom for him and something I can enjoy in the meantime.

Oh, wait a minute ...

[contented sigh]
Oh you Mark... everytime I see the speedy I smile.