Greetings from a wet and miserable Canberra

Whisper in the woods are great as are all the soaps listed by @FluffyGroodle I enjoy supporting the local soap artisans and will always try to have one in the rotation
My brother has "borrowed", I doubt I will see it again.... oh well time to buy a new one

I have some WftW at home. I don't use them often - just because I have so many other fancy-smelly soaps too. But they perform well.
They're overdue for another rotation in my schedule.

I also have some of the unscented Washpool soap. This stuff is one of the best performing soaps I have... But it has a legendary 'meaty' smell that prevents it from being a daily-driver for me.

I'll bring them all along today for show-and-tell.

... But it has a legendary 'meaty' smell that prevents it from being a daily-driver for me.

I'll bring them all along today for show-and-tell.

Sounds great - my dog will love me when I use it then!

Ugh. We have had a catastrophic failure of the bag I was carrying my soaps in... We have had a casualty. WftW:sandalwood is worse for wear. But Le Grande Chypre may never walk again.
I'll be there in 15.

Ugh. We have had a catastrophic failure of the bag I was carrying my soaps in... We have had a casualty. WftW:sandalwood is worse for wear. But Le Grande Chypre may never walk again.
I'll be there in 15.

Upside to this is everyone goes home with a free B&M sample :LOL:

Though I do mourn :cry: your lost as excellent soap and one of my top of the list performing soaps.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions on local artisans. Ive bookmarked them all with hopes of adding examples to my ever growing collection of soaps and creams :)