Greetings from Colorado

TMac

I stumbled across this site a while back while Googling aftershave recipes. I read through the Private Reserve thread and was fascinated by the level of detail and knowledge acquired during the process.

What brought me back though was remembering this forum was based down under.

My oldest daughter is moving to Canberra in a couple of weeks. She'll be there for 5-6 months. Maybe I can have her send back some APR acquired at the source.

Anyway, I'm Tim and live in Denver, Colorado.

My oldest daughter is moving to Canberra in a couple of weeks. She'll be there for 5-6 months. Maybe I can have her send back some APR acquired at the source
Welcome, though besides the Limited editions it would be cheaper to acquire the APRs locally through Maggards and others local retailers. Shipping from OZ is expensive and adding alcohol to it raises the cost even more unless you stick it in a diplomatic pouch.

Welcome to P&C @TMac - great to have you here (y)

Welcome, though besides the Limited editions it would be cheaper to acquire the APRs locally through Maggards and others local retailers. Shipping from OZ is expensive and adding alcohol to it raises the cost even more unless you stick it in a diplomatic pouch.

Toss it in the suitcase on the way home. Free shipping. Well, unless you include the cost of the flight. :)

G’day and welcome to P&C @TMac.

Welcome!
As a blade game must say I’m envious of your proximity to Golden.
Lots of nice blades coming out of Colorado

Thanks for all the welcomes. The kids made it to Canberra just fine.
I've been trying to convert my daughter's boyfriend into a wet shaver. He didn't want to give up his electric (ugh). First day in Canberra they went to some market and he bought a safety razor, cheap blades and some bad soap. Daughter asks me to send him better soap. Really? You couldn't have decided this before moving Down Under? I have more soap than I can use in a lifetime.
I told him to search out APR, but in the meantime I did send him some soap and better blades. Fortunately, sending diplomatic packages is pretty inexpensive.