Greetings from Northern Tassie!

Welcome to P&C mate, good to have you on board. I used to test my chefs knives on the arm to see if I could shave hairs off but never put one to my face, but use straight razors now so maybe still a little mad according to some of my mates, thankfully here it’s accepted😂 enjoy your time here @Gargravarr 👍

Welcome aboard @Gargravarr
I was in North Tassie today. Now, back to the South :D
Ha, no borders (yet) between North and South :) Unless you include Campbelltown, where the pub (I'm told) used to sell both Boag and Cascade. All just politics from my viewpoint halfway up a mountain in the middle of somewhere...

Not nowhere, of course. I think Nowhere Else has to be the second-best address in Tasmania. The best, of course is Lovely Bottom :D

Ha, no borders (yet) between North and South :) Unless you include Campbelltown, where the pub (I'm told) used to sell both Boag and Cascade. All just politics from my viewpoint halfway up a mountain in the middle of somewhere...

Not nowhere, of course. I think Nowhere Else has to be the second-best address in Tasmania. The best, of course is Lovely Bottom :D

I know a Pub in Hobart who only sell Boag in tap. Cascade only in bottles.... A friend goes often for it ha ha