Greetings from Norway

halvor

Hi guys :) Have been a member for a little while, thought it time to say hi.

Sported a beard from the turn of the millennium until I felt a need to straighten up (grow up?) around the time I became a father for the first time some five years ago. Have gone through all the mandatory *ADs of the ‘hobby’, still engage in retail therapy from time to time, but mostly I think that this is for fun, so why not? Let’s enjoy anything that’s good and beautiful in life, be that a radiant razor, a perplexing Pinot, a wonderful whisky, a fabulous fragrance, a connoisseur’s cote de boeuf, .. you get the idea — and can probably guess that my other hobbies take place in or close to a kitchen.

Happy to be here. Would love to come visit Oz, which I’ve heard so much good of, nature and people alike.

Welcome to P&C @halvor - great to have you here (y)

Welcome @halvor and certainly come on down to visit Australia - we could use your tourist dollars!

I think at a certain age when you grow up you do develop an appreciation of the good things of life, the quality that lasts

Welcome @halvor , it's been three decades since my wife & I visited your country but we retain very fond memories of the country and people. Beautiful place.

Greetings. Spent a wonderful week\ in Oslo a few years back staying at a mates house somewhere near the Tim Wendelboe coffee shop.
I think he's moved out somewhere halfway between Oslo and Lillestrom now though.

Loved the buildings, and cleanliness of the city.

Ha Ha, nice one.
Hey, is Tassie part of OZ anyway?
They seem to be very cultured the Tassie folk I've met.
Cultured...
Like yoghurt? Sounds about right.