Greetings from Pennsylvania

Welcome @Agravic !

Come on down and pay us a visit in 2020 - we would love to have you in Australia and with the exchange rate you can do a LOT with those USD

@Agravic welcome to the forum. Australia is roughly the same size as the USA so plan more than a weekend to get around and see everything.
Spring here [Sept - October] is really nice. Temperatures between 20 -30 depending on the part of the country you visit. It is not really a dangerous place but most Australians regard most things that move as having the potential for death or long term bodily harm :) And that's just in the pubs!!

Look forward to hearing the type of gear you have and your participation.

Steve

@Agravic welcome to the forum. Australia is roughly the same size as the USA so plan more than a weekend to get around and see everything.
Spring here [Sept - October] is really nice. Temperatures between 20 -30 depending on the part of the country you visit. It is not really a dangerous place but most Australians regard most things that move as having the potential for death or long term bodily harm :) And that's just in the pubs!!

Steve

Oh, just watch out for the Drop Bears @Agravic

(Sorry guys but somebody had to warn him)

Don’t forget our Kangaroos @Mark1966 we need to keep @Agravic away from boxing 🥊 our Kangaroos :ROFLMAO: otherwise he’ll get kicked in the nuts 🥜

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Welcome to P&C @Agravic - it is great to have you here (y)

I feel the quality of our SOTD pictures is about to raise dramatically ;)

Steve

Thanks, Steve.
The plan is to visit for 3 weeks. :)

I've accumulated a lot of shaving gear over the years, and am currently in 'downsizing and maintenance' mode. That being said, I'm easily tempted by some new offerings.

Spring here [Sept - October] is really nice. Temperatures between 20 -30 depending on the part of the country you visit.
Steve
The Buildup wouldn't be my first recommendation of times to visit far northern Australia.