Greetings! *Wanted Honing Service*

Shane

I finally decided to evolve from DE after a number of years, therefore, recently acquired a Dovo best quality which could do with some work. Therefore is anyone able to recommend a decent honing service based in Australia, preferably Sydney, but willing to send elsewhere if needed. So far I've only found US based services.

I was referred to this forum via reddit with instruction to locate Mark, therefore would also be greatful for additional detail on Mark.

Thanks in advance!

@Mark is here, but is also very busy (hard to get a hold of) but please try a PM. I believe @stillshunter is in your neck of the woods and does a fine Couticle edge I believe. There is also @Substance in Queensland amongst others.

Welcome to P&C @Shane - I am sure you will find all the help you need here (y)

The person you are looking for is @Mark - he lives in Sydney an is the Uber-Honemeister here. He might be on a break though, as people haven't been able to contact him recently...

Hello I'm the backup Mark aka Stillsy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all for the comments and prompt detective work! I'll reach out to via PM to the recommendations. Being relatively new to the SR scene I'm sure to come out with a number of questions therefore will most likely speak to all again shortly. Many thanks again for the warm welcome!

I finally decided to evolve from DE after a number of years, therefore, recently acquired a Dovo best quality which could do with some work. Therefore is anyone able to recommend a decent honing service based in Australia, preferably Sydney, but willing to send elsewhere if needed. So far I've only found US based services.

I was referred to this forum via reddit with instruction to locate Mark, therefore would also be greatful for additional detail on Mark.

Thanks in advance!
Welcome mate... that would have been me in reddit :) Good to see you here and sure you'll get looked after

Welcome aboard mate
Definately Better if you can find someone within reach, that way could benifit from a bit of face to face mentoring also
Other wise the posty is the same distance and those mentioned above will be able to sort you out and get you on track for sure.

Thanks for the post up also @Sxot