Greetings

Dakkith

Hi guys,

I've been a convert to DE razors for 7 years now. I have a heavy beard and sensitive skin, but once I got the technique down it made a huge difference in my ability to shave daily without getting all raw and irritated.

My current razor is the Merkur 37C slant with Feather blades. I've got a few nice synthetic brushes and I'm always on the lookout for new high-quality artisan soaps. A few of my favourites I have at the moment are from Noble Otter (Monarch/Rawr) and Barrister and Mann (Seville/Cologne Russe/Reserve Spice).

Welcome to P&C @@Dakkith - great to have you here (y)

welcome @Dakkith

A&E is one of my favorite artisan soaps (along with Noble Otter, B&M) give it a go.

PAA (CK6 formula) is also a top tier soap IMHO

Stirling and Mystic waters are also excellent

Thanks StratMan for those suggestions. My Googling leads me to believe A&E refers to "Ariana & Evans"? And PAA is "Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements"? I'll have a look at those.

I came across another Aussie soap in "Squadron" yesterday. Anyone got any feedback on those? I was thinking about grabbing a couple to try.

Thanks StratMan for those suggestions. My Googling leads me to believe A&E refers to "Ariana & Evans"? And PAA is "Phoenix Artisan Accoutrements"? I'll have a look at those.

I came across another Aussie soap in "Squadron" yesterday. Anyone got any feedback on those? I was thinking about grabbing a couple to try.

squadron soaps are def worth trying.. I have ‘the warden’ and ‘group captains blend’ both smell incredible

For me the warden is the best babershop scent I have smelled to date and if you enjoy a nice pouch tobacco scent ‘group captains blend’ is amazing

and yes you are correct with your googling, but if you get PAA make sure it’s the CK6 formula.. it’s a little more expensive but worth it. The original PAA formula was average

Welcome @Dakkith, "Merkur 37C slant with Feather blades" was my daily before the enabling of P&C